Select Your Experience
- Visit one of the most famous addresses in Vienna, Berggasse 19, the former apartment and workplace of the celebrated psychologist Sigmund Freud.
- Dive into the professional and family life of the founder of psychoanalysis, as you enjoy access to all the private rooms of the Freud family.
- See the originally preserved spatial structures, objects, historical documents, and photographs housed in the birthplace of psychoanalysis.
- Discover selected works from the Sigmund Freud Museum’s collection of conceptual art in the permanent exhibition Hidden Thoughts of a Visual Nature.
- Watch short films and interviews with 5 practicing psychoanalysts from New York, Dublin, and Berlin through the exhibition Analysis Interminable. Psychoanalytic Schools of Thought after Freud.
- Children aged 0-11 go free. Youths aged 12-18, students aged 19-27, and seniors aged above 65 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.